Looking for experienced individual or company - Must have related experience and portfolio in dbase and ecommerce and make recommendations.
1. Looking to replicate a site like [[url removed, login to view]] ...the actual site will be different but the context should be similar to easyroommate
2. either include or recommend a hosting solution
3. full design and programming and maintainence
4. Must include CAPTCHA and other anti-spam methods.
5. Integration with a credit card solution
Looking for your serious and well thought input.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Monday Jun 25, 2007 3:42:56 AM:
to all Bidders, I've extended the completion deadline to 60days, I can extend it further if bidders feel 60days is too tight, I can be flexible on the timing but once we agree then I would need you to deliver on time. The site would be almost like Easyroomates but with some other features such as member blogs, member ratings. It presumed the the customary feeatures like an Admin Module (at least 5 levels of users; guests, registered users, moderators, admin, super user), Anti-Spam Module, Email Module and Google Adsense module will be integrated
Prefer Bidder to suggest hosting and OS