We are a small Recruitment Consultancy that needs to build its Web Presence We have decided to use MediaWiki to do this so we can build out our own content easily We need to contract someone with MediaWiki skills so we can focus on building out content Skills needed * MediaWiki technical skills. In particular we need someone to change a 'Skin' so it is less Wiki/Blog like and more 'Web' like * Some Web Design Skills - We are not looking for anything elaborate. * The coder should be able to demonstrate their MediaWiki Skin skills by showing a sample of their work. * We are happy with using an existing Skin that the coder has access to and having the coder tweak it a bit * This is a small job initially but if it works well we will be contracting out more work to build Extensions to the Web Site ***Please note - To increase clarity I will post a HL Visual Spec of what we expect out of the Skin. That will be done by Monday 28/5/2007. This essentially will document the links we need across the top, bottom and LHS of the skin. It will also document the approx. graphic feel we want I have posted the logos to give you an idea of the artwork we have out our disposal.
1) Get approval on Skin Design from end user
2) Modify the Skin and implement it on our MediaWiki (it is centrally hosted)
3) The Skin Changes should be maintainable going forward. Ideally there will be no code changes and only the [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] files should be changed
4) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
5) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive copyrights to all work purchased but buyer will accept GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all All other copyright ramifications must be explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Friday Jun 1, 2007 7:34:37 AM:
Wrt our MediaWiki Job
I have posted more Spec Detail on the RentaCoder website
MediaWiki hosted environment Hosted at [url removed, login to view]