I own a site based in the UK that markets prescription medication in the male lifestyle category to online users in the UK and around the world.
The business process of the site is essentially simple and involves communication channels between the user, the site administrator and the doctor who approves the prescription.
The work I am looking for is in two areas:
**1/. To improve or reconstitute the system of email alerts/prompts that are sent by the system to the user, the administrator and the doctor
2/. To reconfigure the 'back-end' of the site - specifically, the administrator's password-protected pages and, more importantly, the doctor's password-protected pages - so that database information is more easily managed.
My site is called [url removed, login to view]
**_HOW IT WORKS
It works like this. The user logs in, lists their medical details and pre-orders their desired med.
This information is then reviewed by a doctor who approves/disapproves the user's details and their order.
If approved, the user then receives an email prompt to pay for the medication via PayPal.
Once payment has been received, the doctor then receives authorisation from the site administrator to issue a prescription to a licensed pharmacist who despatches the medication to the user.
**BRIEF - SHORT**
I have a UK programmer look over the work required and he summarised it as the following:
* Save user details when they log back in. Modify database.
* Modify customer confirmation email. Include order number system in mail, website and database.
* Modify doctor email to include order count etc. Set up cron job to generate daily email.
* New page for Orders. Modify database to include new/existing information. Modify database to include comment field for order. Include in login page.
* New approved/disapproved email to customer.
* Additions to Orders page for Admin. Admin's comment to Orders page, login page and database.
* Add order category Dispatched.
* Add two dispatch emails.
* Rearrange Admin categories.
* Add weblogs.
* Create secure email link state machine. Add to database.
* Work in progress page.
**BRIEF - IN DETAIL
The detailed brief is contained in the attached MS Word document.