MS Access 2002 (or higher) database with application.
Database application to track membership profiles and accounting information. Needs to include previous 6 years of data. Database tables, validation rules and specifications will be provided to winning bid.
According to the information in the tables you must design:
- Main Menu Form: includes all operational shortcuts. (Add a member, delete a member, search for a member, apply payment)
- Data Entry Forms: for member profile and account info (fully validated).
- Search utility (preferably in a separate form) allowing searches based on any and all criteria/table fields.
- All code must be on the form level to facilitate any future changes.
- A .txt file outlining operating instructions for use by all employees with varying IT skills (mostly none).
Extra functionality will be monetarily rewarded. A very low premium is being placed on asthetics so don't try too hard to make things look pretty.
More details to follow.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Access 2002 or higher
VB6 coding (not VB.net)