I need a full membership based website created. (or the database described below to be put into a template website...please quote on both)
The site will contain a database of member projects that are viewable by other members.
I need the database to be able to be sorted and searched by category, genre, title, and author
Members need to have access to member only pages as well as the following capabilities:
Project pages for members should default with the member's Artist/Screen name and e-mail contact information
- Upload files - photos, films, music, etc.
There should also be a location for members to add text to show lyrics or project comments
- Manage their projects at any time, with changes, and to show if the project is open, in negotiations or closed
- Search database with general or specific search options
Sign-Up page for new members should ask for:
E-Mail Address (which will be the member login)
Billing will be done through via credit card or paypal through the paypal system
Further specifics (ie - additional pages, etc) will be discussed after the project has been awarded (other pages will be basic - contact us form, resource links, etc)
Sample Site - [[url removed, login to view]]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows XP or Windows Vista