I require a C# static class with a single method to return an indented string of Html given a flat string of the same text. At basic this class should be able to mimic the presentation of the XmlWriter class with [url removed, login to view] set to true.
Two possible approaches include:
- clean the input html to make it XHTML, which will work with the class mentioned above, or
- use the built-in Xml classes to walk the string, using xpath/regex to find and indent elements
* The input Html will *not* always be XHTML compliant.
Example input string: <body><p>Html is fun.</p><img src="[url removed, login to view]"/></body>
Example output string (using \t. \r. \n etc.):
<p>Html is fun.</p>
<img src="[url removed, login to view]"/>
1) Complete the program and provide source code for the program as well as a simple test application to prove the concept.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Write this in C#, .NET Framework 2.0 using native framework classes.