We use IdevAffiliate to track our affiliate program.
For full integration with Google, I need the following changed.
IdevAffiliate forwards people to hardcoded URL's (hardcoded in the application).
I need the redirecting PHP page to do the following:
* Convert one of two possible parameters in the incoming link ("Target" and "Language") into parameters of the outgoing link. Basically, pass them through.
* Append certain parameters based on system status. This is a list of parameters I want to see in the URL redirected to. Some are hardcoded, but one is not, and it should contain the affiliate ID. These parameters will fully integrate referral and revenue tracking into Google Analytics.
* Pass through all remining parameters. Basically, ifa parameter is not used by IdevAffiliate it should be appended to the URL being redirected to.
The goal is to achieve two things:
* Be more flexible. The "Target" output and the Language" will allow an intelligent redirector we deploy to fin dout which page to best show the user, so the affilaites do not have to hardcode URL's, and the generic pasthrough allows these pages to be parameterized.
* Be more analytical. With the Google Analytics integration we can see the traffic from affiliates and take it out of the traffic we generate ourselves.
We can provide the page as well as access to to our development server if that should be necessary.
This is IMHO a small job - should not take more than 1-2 hours for someone knowing PHP. Sadly we are all here .NET people and have zero intention to get into PHP just for this work here.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows Server 2003 with MySql and IdevAffiliate 5.0