Automatic Software for Debranding unwanted Network Firmware like telstra from LG KU990 MOBILE PHONES
And then To Restore to original ku990 mobile Phone firmware settings.
l would like the Software to be simple for anyone to use, just have a few buttons displayed to complete the whole process.
[url removed, login to view] and functions
1. Software starts, tells the user to plug in there usb data cable into there mobile pc
2. Software detects what ku990 model the phone is. (there is a few different firmware models.)
3. The user clicks "Click Backup" A button to back up there current phone settings.
Software auto puts it into a folder. just incase something goes wrong later there would also be a button for "auto restore" to old settings without the user even looking for the backup folder.
4. Once The branded unwanted firmware is backed up the user just clicks the "Auto install button" to install the original/latest ku990 firmware.
5. The new ku990 original firmware would be built into the program.
There is also times where the user needs to uplug the usb data cable from there phone during this debanding process, this would also need to be built into the progam that tells the user when to plug in the usb cable and when to take it out.
There is a manual way of doing this eg. changing names of folders in the phone before backing up and a few more manual things that the user needs to do.
lm after software to be made that will do the whole process in a few easy clicks of a button !
Also the sofware would be able to unlock a ku990 mobile phone, if needed.
To all coders when sending a message or a bid please
can you explain a bit about that you may or do know how to do this, explain a little about how you would implement this Software.
please dont just say in a message "yes l can do this"
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).