A website needs some additional work.
A) Requirements for home page. ([url removed, login to view])
- Convert any css convertible html tag to css. For example all font tags into css.
- Remove the navigational bar and create a new panelbar instead.. using dhtml. The structure should resemble the one at [url removed, login to view], with icons and expandable categories and y-position updatable when scrolling vertically. I recommend using a good dhtml creator. The panel bar should easily accept new items without getting broken.
- The features list needs to use a bigger font and smaller icon. The arrow can be replaced with a dot or ball.
If width of the two features column will be larger than the two top images, replace the two images with bigger ones. The images should be similar to what is current.
- width of page can't exceed 800 pixels.
- panel bar, header (company logo) and footer should be in include files so that they can be used in other pages (already are).
- Page should display properly and the same in IE5+, NS6+, Opera and all Gecko compatible browsers.
B) Create a template html file which wil be used to create other pages. The body of the page should be blank which will contain page content. The template file will include the footer, header and panel bar as include files (same as home page).
I will supply the current html and image files.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows 2000 and ASP