i have a script to generate some reports. I need someone to help me with setting sort criterias. Currently I have a date range form where users can enter date and then they choose a criteria from the dropdown.
1) sort by: [url removed, login to view], then (dolAvg - IF(goal IS NULL, 0, goal)) * cars as gcar (these could also contain negative numbers and decimals.)
2) sort by: [url removed, login to view], then by First Training (this is level1 and level2, 2 day course) is not null, then where goal is null.
3) sort by: [url removed, login to view], then those whose "First Training" is null
4) sort by: [url removed, login to view], then by those who only have 1 date for First Training, then whose dolAvg is below locAvg.
also..currently on in display for the "First Training" column I have this to display the results: $dbRow['trainDate'].' & '.$dateRow['t2trainDate'], when there is only 1 or no date being displayed I don't want the "&" to be displayed.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
php, unix, mysql