I have a Video Gallery script for PHPizabi that I want to Modify to look like articles. All the video will be replaced with pics, so that the script is not serving video but jpg or gif.
Please review the files before bidding to ensure understanding of the scope of the project. Also view the script in action at:
<[url removed, login to view]>
This is a RUSH job, and is required to be completed in 72 HOURS. Also, the deadline cannot be extended.
Here are the details:
1) Change script from uploading a video file to uploading a picture file for the article.
2) Only site admins can upload articles.
3) The admin could set the article he wants to be featured on the home page. That featured article should go in the "Featured Article" box.
4) The previous 5 articles in the article directory would be displayed on the home page under the "Features" Area. They would just list down the column one beneath the next.
5) The article categories initially should be:
Fashion - [url removed, login to view]
Music - [url removed, login to view]
Literature & Art - [url removed, login to view]
Community - [url removed, login to view]
Nightlife - [url removed, login to view]
Entertainment - [url removed, login to view]
6) Admin should be able to create a new category as well as delete any of these categories.
7) The actual article layout will allow for pictures, the body text wraps around the picture on the left, with a website URL field at the bottom of the article.
8) The side bar menu that has the thumbnails should be thumbs of the pic as well.
9) Please add a "shortdesc" field to the article table in the database. This description appears next to thumbnails or home features only.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).