Make some changes in a program previously written for me in Access. I will provide database lay out and code.
1. Delete "Chapter" reference
2. Make a place to park the distracter selector rather than on the "A" selection
3. provide process to import the questions, answers, etc from an Excel data base
The program allows me to provide an interactive subject review program on CD to my students for down loading to their PC. It would permit several thousand (2 to 3) multiple choice questions with 4 distracters (A,B,C,D) an explanation for the correct answer, and a large Glossary of terms to which the correct answer would be linked. Some questions or answers may have algebraic formulas [url removed, login to view] program could be loaded on the student’s PC and the various sections called up at their discretion. It was not WEB based and still does not need to be. Subject / Question / Answer & Glossary updates would be provided on CD for current & future [url removed, login to view] program created worked well until changes in the curriculum did away with most Chapter designations.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PC Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista