I have written a script that displays categories and product detail for my shpping cart. I need help organizing the code so I can display it better in tables, as well as make it easy to use on multiple sites.
I've attached some zip files containing:
[url removed, login to view] - lists the categories
[url removed, login to view] - list the products in the category
[url removed, login to view] - shows the product image, title and description
[url removed, login to view] - see below
I need help
1. rewriting the code in a more organized fashion
2. making it easy to insert blocks of code on a page with ease. For example, on [url removed, login to view] you will see how I want to be able to insert info from 3 different queries with ease.
3. making this useable on multiple sites, so I want to define all the info that is unique to the site in one file that I can modify. I've already done this to some extent, but I want to make it as portable as possible.
The code I have works and I just want to make some improvements. I'm not looking to spend too much here, but there is no reason I can't continue to improve on this script after this project is complete, and hire the coder for more projects.
Finally, I hope to learn a little from this to improve my skills, and would love to find someone who doesn't mind talking about the code they wrote.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Linux, PHP, mySQL