I would like to move my Foxpro 2.6 DOS point of sale application to VFP using the Visual ProMatrix framework.
I have the DOS application source code and application demo data.
In general, I want the new application to have the functionality of the existing DOS version but with the look and features of VFP. VPM conventions must be followed
To start, I need a form with three tabbed pages.
1. On the first page the user will be able to find and display any invoice in the computer. There will be two grids on the page, one above the other. Each row in the top grid will contain information about one invoice ??" invoice #, invoice date, customer name, invoice location, and the date that the invoice was delivered. The user will be able to order and incrementally search on each column in the top grid. The bottom grid will contain information about the invoice row that is highlighted in the top grid. The bottom of the page, below the bottom grid, will have the total number of items on the invoice and the invoice total amount.
2. The second page will be used to make new invoices. The top of the page will allow entry of employee, customer and invoice information. The middle of the page will allow invoice items to be added/edited. This may be with an editable grid or it may be a fixed number of controls corresponding to the maximum number of lines allowed on the invoice. There will be a running total of the invoice amount and number of items at the bottom of the page.
3. The third page will be the cash register page. The top of the page will allow entry of employee and customer information. The middle of the page will be a grid and the bottom of the page will be totals, change due to the customer, payment method, etc. The grid will contain all the invoices to be picked up and/or paid at this time. Invoices will be able to be added by customer name or by invoice number.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
All VFP platforms