We need to move our Kayako eSupport to a new domain. We also need to get the email piping to work so it sends emails at the proper time. Moving eSupport will involve moving files (most are .php) and 1 MySQL database. It is being moved from a CPanel site to Hsphere control panel at [url removed, login to view]
1) Esupport backed up
2) ESupport moved to new domain with questions in tact
3) domain changed at eSupport
4) Esupport working
5) Email piping working so when you submit a question the emails are sent
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
MySQL, Kayako eSupport ([url removed, login to view])
The server will be going from a Linux server to a Windows Platform.