I need the ability to split test in Dotnetnuke. I am thinking some kind of module that creates a wrapper for another module(s) might work. Something like the tabbed modules, but without the tabs :)
So, if I wanted to test a product description in an text/html module I could load up 2 or more different varieties and then see which one worked better.
Or, if I wanted to test a couple different feedback modules, I could load up one that says "Give me your feedback" and another one that says "Complain here" and then see which one gets more actions.
- It should be invisible to the user.
- It should display the same module for the same visitor.
- It should be work with at least the links, image, feedback and text/html modules.
- It should be usable by unregistered users via cookies.
- It should allow for unlimited number of options (ie. not just a/b split, but a/b/c/d/e/...)
- It will need to have a way of determining when the appropriate action has taken place.
- Actions could include, submission of the form (feedback module) clicking on a link or image and going to another page.
- It should have intuitive reports that show exactly the number of views and actions as well as the click thru rate (or action rate) for each option.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).