I need a system that will accept Google alerts emails, reformat them and then send the email to our appropriate client.
Steps broken down:
1. System receives email from Google (see below how google alert comes in)
2. Email is stripped and inputted into our database.
[url removed, login to view] this point, it will need to be categorized to match a client in our database. We will do this from the subject line as Google always places the keyword that is on alert in the subject line.
b. We will need to be able to setup a client in the system with the following criteria:
i. Setup NEw Client
ii. Designate where the email is coming from
iii. Designate which "keyword alerts" are coming in for that client
iv. Store email address of client so it knows where it is coming from.
3. email is created using our formatting and sent to our client.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).