We are using a default build of [PHP Proxy]
This is what we would like:
1) The default application loads, and there is a hyperlink to load the PHP Proxy app
2) The hyperlink opens up using [this tool] (look at the "Launch [url removed, login to view] in fullscreen window"
3) The newly created window should have some additonal options on the title bar:
3.1) A "toolbar" should appear which has a url address field that displays the current url, or allows the user to enter a new url at will...just like a browser.
3.2) The toolbar should also have a "close" button, like the example.
3.3) When close is clicked, the "box" goes away, and the user is taken straight to the home page.
3.4)The toolbar should also have a "placeholder" for a logo - rectangular, taking about about 1/5 the bar.
Access to a dev server for testing will be provided
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Windows, OSX, all platforms supported by the GreyBox tool