We need an [url removed, login to view] application written that will perform the following tasks every 20 minutes:
1) Connect to our post table grab the a post URL and ID, revenue from a table/view.
2)Initiate a server-side HTTP Post or get. Retreive the response. Insert a new record with the ID along with the response into table 2.
3) If post returns a success insert a record into a transaction login containing the ID, revenue and date.
This application needs to be able to handle approximatly 15-20k posts per batch without timeouts or hickups.
We don't need any gui for this program other than perhaps activate / deactivate option. Once activated will run until deactivated.
We need this program written quickly and delivered by EOD on Thursday EST 5/24.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
The database and server platform is Windows Server and MS SQL 2005 so we assume this program should be written in .Net.