I need a good web designer who is familiar with .NET
PLEASE REVIEW THE REQUIREMENTS CAREFULLY!
I don't want any quick canned responses...I'm looking for responses that show you understand
the requirements and provide samples of your work.
I have a .NET application that uses 4 .NET masterpages. One master page is the main template and the others are
nested master pages that get merged with the first one using .NET's nested masterpage feature.
[url removed, login to view] - this is the main template master.
[url removed, login to view] - Provides the data for a single column layout
[url removed, login to view] - Provides the data for two column layout
[url removed, login to view] - Provides the data for a 3 column layout
I've provided a sample of these files..If you do not understand the nested masterpage concept then this project is not for you!
A page picks from SingleColumn, TwoColumn, or [url removed, login to view] depending on how many columns it needs..A page never uses [url removed, login to view]
What I need is 5 distinct designs made that will work with these master pages..
Right now there are sample <div>'s for css styling but you don't have to use this format..Here are my requirements:
1) Theme implementation of layout must be 100% CSS (no tables)
2) The following tags must not be removed from the sample I sent you: <asp:Content>, <asp:ContentPlaceHolder>, <head>,<body>,and
3) All designs should have a horizontal menu at the top that implements <asp:Menu> and sitemap datasource. This menu tag would be defined
in the [url removed, login to view] file.
4) The [url removed, login to view] or ThreeColumn master can have an <asp:Menu> hooked to sitemap datasource as well.
5) The naming of the css elements is unimportant.
6) Must use .NET Theme technology for the design. So technically each theme will have css styling information for any layout
(1 column, 2 column, or 3 column) and the masterpage selection will determine which styling is actually used on the page.
7) The header should allow for a company title with text (no image)
The <divs> I placed in each masterpage give you an idea on how to handle the styling of each section, but as I said before
you can use any css method you want.
Please see txt file in zip for more info.
I'm looking for nice, unique designs, and imagination is important here. It may be necessary for you to show me one as an example before
we do the remaining 4. The designs could be for maybe real estate, flower shop, boutique, travel, etc...Use your imagination..Some of the
designs I would like to be generic so I could use for many different types of sites.