The requirment is for developing a .Net application using microsoft technologies. .Net , SQL server 2007, Infopath 2007 and XML.
1. Develop a Infopath form based on XML schema
2. Develop a web screen to capture the data from user and store it in SQL server.
3. Develop about 10 screens using Visual studio 2007 based on the table definitions.
4. Compile the host the sharepoint application.
If you have any experience with clinical systems, it would be helpful. Thxs
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Net , SQL server 2007, Infopath 2007 and XML.