_**NETSUITE DATA MIGRATION PLUGIN / UTILITY TO ISSI ERP APPLICATION**_
_**PROJECT OUTLINE - Notes - Updates -Suggestions**_
**_Objective :_** to get data out of Netsuite (Customers, Vendors, Inventory Items, COA Chart of Accounts, misc tables ie payment methods, Terms, Accounting / Journals dated, if issues with this then import accounting info into text field, Sales & Purchase transactions (if issues then this can be done into a text field also). AND Mapped / imported into ISSI ERP
Application any errors should be sent to a log file
1) Develop a plugin / utility in Visual Studio 2005 [url removed, login to view] & ISSI SDK
2) Netsuite Data is available in csv or xml
3) Developer should be familar wit Netsuite and data structures and tools available from Netsuite
advise BUYER with tools coder has available
Estimated timeframe to develop & Test = ?
ISSI ERP architecture and sdk make it very easy to create the plugin to the ISSI ERP App
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
[url removed, login to view]
MS SQL 2005