Ever hear the saying the shoemaker wears worn out shoes. We are a web design company and just don't have the time to work on our own website. I would like a full redeign of our website. This includes all the pages. Also, website is database driven meaning alot of text is comoing from a database and that will have to continue as well. Anything that may still be hard coded in pages should be incorporated into the database as well. To be considered we would need:
- A few samples of your work
- Some recommendations for design - What are our weak points, what would you push, what layout do you reccomend
- Incorporation of SEO strategies a Plus
- Should also include replacment of graphics throughout site: sizing/etc
- All graphics need to be obtained from a reliable source such as istockphoto
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).