I need a new website and my web designer is too slow / lazy / drunk. Not sure the problem but I know I need a solution.
My company provides home inspections.
Visiting my website will be
1. Potential Customers
2. Existing Customers
3. Potential Inspectors
4. Existing Inspectors
5. Sales persons / referers
The website should be clean, easy to follow, and designed to generate new orders. It should be easy to find what you are looking for.
Potential Customers and Existing Customers can
1. Research company - Find out about us - Where we are and how to contact us.
2. Learn about our different types of inspections we perform.
3. Order a new inspection - Pay online.
4. Learn about our inspectors. If they have the Inspector ID they can type it in to reveal photo and short bio of inspector and send an email online to inspector.
Potential Inspectors can
1. Research company
2. Apply for Job
3. Learn about our inspections.
Existing Inspectors can
1. Login to employee only section containing message board and file download area.
1. Login and order inspection at discounted rate.
I intend to host the site on Bluehost.com. They have many good scripts available that can provide many of these functions. I can provide some photos, and majority of content.
I need a CMS to handle adding inspectors and their information.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
[url removed, login to view] uses linux servers. Please refer to [url removed, login to view] for more specifics.