I am looking for someone with experience using the [[url removed, login to view]] shopping cart platform to setup and implement a new website. This includes:
- Theme design
- Set up of the shopping cart (name, payment system, shipping setup etc.)
- Load 150 products (5 categories, 30 products per category, 10 color choice per product)
- All products are drop shipped from 4 suppliers
- All product pictures, descriptions, information to be provided in electronic format, obtained from existing website.
I provide the registered domain name, you get the website up and running. End result is a fully functional website, ready to accept orders!
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
[url removed, login to view]