I have problems with my Okuma OSP3000 metal lathe (CNC-control) programming panel.
PROGRAMMING PART OF DISPLAY DOESN'T WORK. Everything else works fine.
Your work is to try help me with find problem. Troubleshoot.
There is many ways we can do it :
- you may check diagrams I provide, tell me then where to measure with voltage meter or scope
- you may ask from your local Okuma service about help or from somewhere else
- maybe some otherway
There is 2 boards where this problem could be. One is on main cabin and one is one control panel cabin (on picture).
Check attachments, there is pictures where you can see that programming display leds doesn't work. I can give address from where you can download schematics and datasheets.
Payment I will make after problem have been found and solved.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).