Create a PHP class that will create a PDF like the attached PDF.
* Given an array of shipment details, return a pdf with the requested number of labels.
* The PDF will print properly on a Avery 5264.
* param array $data
* param string pdf document
* $data = array(
* 'from_company' => 'Joe Contact Corp',
* 'from_address1' => '1 Main Street',
* 'from_city' => 'Port Huron',
* 'from_state' => 'MI',
* 'from_zip' => '48060',
* 'from_contact' => 'Joe Contact',
* 'from_phone' => '208-55-1212',
* 'ship_company' => 'Mary Consignee',
* 'ship_address1' => '204 Consignee Row',
* 'ship_address2' => 'Door 54',
* 'ship_city' => 'Boise',
* 'ship_state' => 'ID',
* 'ship_first_name'=> 'Mary',
* 'ship_last_name' => 'Consignee',
* 'ship_phone' => '800-123-4567',
* 'pickup_date' => '06/07/2007',
* 'weight' => '455',
* 'pieces' => '3',
* 'number_of_labels=> '6',
- We found it easier to create the document as a SVG file then use the Image Magick convert comand to covert the SVG file to a PDF file (ex. convert [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]). Our server has the convert command.
- Another option we've seen is the ezPDF class at [url removed, login to view]
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
- Language: PHP 4
- Web Server: Apache 2.0
- OS: Linux
- ImageMagick version 6.2