This is a quick win for you if you are familiar with this kind of stuff: I want some sample code written in VB.NET (mostly) which implements a OLEDB Data Provider for two sample tables with hard-coded data. The data provider will be used within Excel. It must provide the following
- At design time, it must provide the meta data about the two tables and its fields
- Handle the connection string in a way that the table chosen at design time is used
- Handle the query parameters in a simple way that one query expression "field=value" is evaluated at runtime
- Provide the required instructions to expose the data provider in a way that it can be used by generic data consumers like but not restricted to Excel.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Microsoft Visual Studio 2005