We need a system where an administrator (admin) can generate XHTML forms based on two templates.
**_Project in short:_**
* The ***admin*** must be able to choose a ‘template form’.
After choosing template, admin must have the choice to fill in default values for certain fields.
Admin then clicks: ‘generate form’.
A form must then be generated and stored in the database.
Together with the form, a unique URL must be generated (and visible for administrator) that will make the form accessible for Website users.
* ***Website users***must be able to access the form through the unique URL, fill in the generated form and all answers must be stored in a MySQL database as well as emailed to the admin. Fields with default values filled in by the admin are permanent en thus may not be changed by the website user.
* All results must be downloadable from the database in a MS Excel compatible CSV (Comma Separated Values) file.
* All generated forms must be editable for admin.
- Delete (all information related to a form should also be deleted)
- Edit (also default values filled in by the admin are editable for admin)
* The unique form URL’s must be viewable.
The system must be developed using _PHP5_ in combination with a _MySQL_ database.
We will supply the server login and database details.
We will provide two predefined forms: a “short?? version and a “long?? version.
Both forms will be supplied as XHTML files.
The forms contain simple form elements: text boxes, dropdown menus and radio buttons.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Internet Explorer 6 en 7
Firefox 2 en 3