A web interface that controls a online game server for games including: Counter Strike, BF1942, RTCW, JK, Quake, and many more.
To start we will just start with one game at a time as each game has its own config files and so forth. The game to start with is Half-Life.
* Integration with PHP Nuke web site
* Access to the remote game server will be ssh2 with private/public key encryption. This is already setup. Currently we run remote startup/shutdown scripts over this ssh2 communication link today.
* Ability to pull stats from the server currently running including: Game Type, Game Name, Total Players online and Maximum, Current Map
* Ability to edit [url removed, login to view] and other config files on a remote server using a web form.
* Ability to change the game mod to a different mod including: counter strike, Day of Defeat, Natural Selection, Blue Shift, Opposing Force, Team Fortress Classic, Gunman, Firearms, Front Line
* Ability to change the current map on the server.
* Ability to view the server log file.
* New Your_Account module that has this functionality integrated.
* Prefer to have separate module called into [url removed, login to view] via include or required.
* Complete and fully-functional working program in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
* Exclusive and complete source, executable and distribution copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
* Interfacing with SSH2 and remote machines
* PHPNuke v6.0
* A test account on our current server can be setup for you to view what we have currently with respect to start/stop/restarting of our servers.