Time Clock Application is ASP.
I need a web based time clock application with the following features:
* View real time stats of who is clocked-in and when they clocked in.
* Tracks sick, vacation, PTO and non-PTO time.
* Restrict access by finger print* or location.
* Require supervisor approvals prior to generating payroll reports.
* Optionally round time to the nearest 3,5,6,10, 12 or 15 minute interval.
* Export data to Quickbooks, Excel, a CSV file or your payroll service.
* Run and print a wide variety of reports right off the web site.
* Clock in/out button and optional manual entry form to record work time.
* Time tracking across multiple locations or for just a single office.
* Add, update or remove employee accounts at will.
* Edit and correct records easily.
* Zero-second (instant) backups of all customer data.
* Works on PC or MAC web browsers.
* Download data to payroll services or Microsoft Excel spreadsheet
* calculates overtime for payroll reports.
* supervisor approval feature.
* finger-print reader security.
* Restrict access to specific physical locations.
* Export data to Excel, a CSV file or your payroll service ( QuickBooks Export )
We woul like something very similar to <[url removed, login to view]> if you visit the site you can get a free trial and see how we would like for it to function and see all the features we want.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
ASP application with access or sql backend