I need an Oscommerce adult site (highly custom coded) that sells adult toys, lingerie, love potions, lotions and lubes, straws, candies and editable panties.
My web design client likes the sites
[url removed, login to view] and edenfantasy.com.
They say "Our color scheme is going to be lavender, black, and, with some type of lace design incorporated within the layout. I would like our homepage navigation to be horizontal on the top and bottom of the page. The rest of the pages should have vertical navigation so that they may easily see the categories of products we sell as well as link to the About Us, Home page, etc.. Any pages that are not selling products, like the About Us and educational pages, will have horizontal top and bottom navigation as well. The Home page is going to have a large picture of our store's interior, and then smaller pictures below to show weekly specials and coupons. The rest of the products should be laid out by category with easy to see pictures.
The Oscommerce custom cart will have all of the following features.
* CMS or "Content Management System" - enables you to edit the information pages yourself.
* System allows you to add or delete images, change pricing, and product descriptions.
Sales Reports - this system will tell you how well you are doing. Sort by day, week, month...ect.
* Edit past orders.
* Create promo codes (Coupons) - and give them to your customers for discounts.
* Featured Images - selected by you to display on the home page if desired.
* Registration not required - we can enable a setting in your cart that removes the requirement of the customer
registering to make a purchase.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
Last two versions of all major browsers + IE6,7 and 8.