Looking for a checkout script like the one found here:
<[url removed, login to view]>
Demo Here: <[url removed, login to view]>
New alternative AJAX checkout page loads dynamic content instantly, while customer selects shipping and payment methods, change delivery or billing address without slow whole page reloading. For example, if customer selects shipping method, only shipping area of the page is modified leaving the rest of the page as is. This speeds up the whole checkout process, and customers is presented with a nice user-friendly interface to complete checkout on your store.
* Full support for ALL OsCommerce shipping modules
* Standard OsCommerce features like FREE SHIPPING, STOCK CHECK, ALLOW STOCK CHECKOUT are supported
* Virtual downloadable products are supported
* Payment modules like Cash on Delivery, Check, Bank Transfer, PayPal and **[url removed, login to view]** are supported
* AJAX checkout interface - no more whole page reloading
* New customers instant registration is available and existing customers will be able to checkout
* Instant shipping and payment modules selection using AJAX
* Instant delivery and billing address selection and adding a new address is available using AJAX
* Dynamic shopping cart restoration for registered users using AJAX
* All order total modules from OsCommerce are supported
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Unix, MySql, Oscommerce, PHP, Ajax, Java