1. osCommerce natively tracks stock levels in it's tables
(products table, field is products_quantity)
2. In addition to this, we have two extra fields in the products table: products_quantity_bris and products_quantity_melb, representing stock levels in our brisbane and melbourne warehouse
3. We wish to add a stock matrix on the cart page ([url removed, login to view]).
There will be one column for each warehouse, and if any item is set to "N/A" at any location, this column will be formatted as red. Any column in which sufficient stock of all items is available is formatted green. Any column in which there is insufficient stock of any item is formatted light grey.
4. We want to add the improved shopping cart code into the shipping page ([url removed, login to view]).
For this role, someone with experience in osCommerce is preferred.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
all current versions of major internet browsers