Please do not bid if you are not highly competent with Oscommerce or php.
3 things are required:
1. When the customer logs into their account and clicks on an order to view the details the following error comes up:
**Fatal error**: Cannot redeclare class order in ...**/catalog/includes/classes/[url removed, login to view]** on line ****
This error needs to be fixed so that the customer can view the details of their order normally.
2. I have "Monthly Sales/Tax Summary report" installed and I would like only the orders which are set to status "shipped" to be included in this report. [It currently looks like all orders (even if they have been submitted but then not paid) are showing up in the report.] Any other orders except for "shipped" orders should not be included in the report.
3. A similar thing for the "Customers order total summary report" - only the customers who have orders set to "shipped" should show up in the best customers report. Customers whose orders are set to "shipped" should be the only ones who show up in the report.
I will provide ftp access to complete the work but I am reluctant to provide admin access. If you absolutely require admin access please let me know in your bid. It would be better if you did not require admin access.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
php, sql, oscommerce