Em Andamento

OSCommerce Install and Modifications - Food store

We require someone to build our proposed on-line ecommerce website. The products sold include food packs and other adventure equipment. We will be using OSCommerce. 90% of pages have been already designed and will be supplied as PDFs. The remaining 10% of the site, you will be required to follow the existing structure of the PDFs ??" as well as additional product information you receive. The final site should look identical to these PDF's. Attached is a document detailing other requirements of the site. Please read the document carefully and understand what is required.

## Deliverables

1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.

2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):

a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.

b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.

3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).

## Platform

OSCommerce, PHP and MySQL

Habilidades: Engenharia, MySQL, PHP, Arquitetura de software, Teste de Software, Interface do usuário / AI

Ver mais: structure detailing, php mysql pdf, party equipment hire, hire equipment, detailing engineering, structure engineering, oscommerce web installation, install package, designed pdfs, gnu install, food program mysql, php food, someone build ecommerce site, someone build ecommerce website, oscommerce web platform, oscommerce work done, line store, modifications per, oscommerce seller buyer, functional food, oscommerce buyer seller, oscommerce purchased product, requirements oscommerce, read pdf mysql, oscommerce information pages

Acerca do Empregador:
( 0 comentários ) Australia

ID do Projeto: #3019048

Premiar a:

Azavedo

See private message.

$408 USD em 50 dias
(313 Avaliações)
7.4

9 freelancers estão ofertando em média $700 para este trabalho

Lxtech

See private message.

$807.5 USD in 50 dias
(435 Comentários)
8.2
cssaglobalmktgvw

See private message.

$1785 USD in 50 dias
(20 Comentários)
6.8
satnhue

See private message.

$382.5 USD in 50 dias
(62 Comentários)
6.2
pixvista

See private message.

$680 USD in 50 dias
(31 Comentários)
5.6
hotcubes

See private message.

$935 USD in 50 dias
(6 Comentários)
4.1
tremendovw

See private message.

$331.5 USD in 50 dias
(7 Comentários)
4.1
villete

See private message.

$161.5 USD in 50 dias
(12 Comentários)
3.4
technoinfonrt

See private message.

$807.5 USD in 50 dias
(1 Comentário)
0.0