Please do not bid if you are not highly competent with Oscommerce or php.
3 things are required:
1. Downloadable products not to be charged shipping.
2. In the product listing, currently the products are sorted by number as follows
b1, b10, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, b7, b8 b9 ... etc [it it puts all the '1's first followed by all the '2's]
I need for the products to be sorted as follows
b1, b2, b3, b4, b5, b6, b7, b8, b9, b10, b11, ... b20.
3. I removed all code in the front end relating to the manufacturer of products. I would like this code to be put back in so that the customer can see the manufacturer of each product and also be able to sort products by manufacturer.
I will provide ftp access to complete the work but am reluctant to provide admin access. If you absolutely require admin access please let me know in your bid. It would be better if you did not require admin access.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).