4 modifications to be made to my oscommerce website:
1. catalog/all_products: please insert new column which displays the product id (please see screenshot for placement of new column).
2. Ability to turn each product category on and off in admin <[url removed, login to view],326/category,all/search,enable+categories>
3. In customer's order info ([url removed, login to view]) I would like a new row to be added at the bottom (see screenshot [url removed, login to view] for placement of new row).
The new row is to contain the following info:
Estimated delivery date - BOLD
(Where [X] = 7 business days after the order status is marked as "Shipped")
You could use this contribution BUT NOTE that I would like the date to be auto generated when the order is marked as status "Shipped" - I don't want to manually input this <[url removed, login to view],1393/category,all/search,download>
4. When the order status for any order is updated, I would like the system to automatically notify the customer that their order status has been updated. [Note: the feature to automatically send the customer an updated order status email notification was not included in the original batch update contribution - perhaps this is because what I am asking is impossible. If so, please let me know in your bid request if this feature is not possible.]
I will provide the coder with FTP access, but am reluctant to provide admin access. If you absolutely require admin access to complete this bid request please let me know in your bid. It would be better if you could complete the job with FTP access only.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).