We need to create a Resellers Program (RP) based on the osCommerce Affilate Program (OSCAP). The RP will be created to sell SIMCARDS, Airtime and Packages (phones included). The new code will use the OSCAP so everything will be integrated to our existing osCommerce site.
The new code must include the following information:
1. Sales by day, week, month and any user determined period of time
2. Creation and management of new affiliates for the resellers
3. Affiliates management through the reseler site
4. Simcard and phone stock management
5. Purchase of items from the Simcard and phone supplier (always the same supplier)
Simcards and Phones will be assigned to the resellers from the Admin (already done). Once the Reseller has the Simcards and Phones in stock, the Reseller will sell them through the site to its customers or its customers can buy by themselves through the site.
Once the purchase is approved (payment processors are already included) the Reseller needs to assign the phone number to the user through an application that we already coded.
When the transaction is finished, the database is updated with the information.
Rules to work with us:
a. You work in your servers with osCommerce M2.2 and the latest OSC Affiliates contribution.
b. You show us the progress of your work from your servers
c. Once the work is done and approved by us, you send the code and we pay you. We have no problem to use an Escrow account, where we'll deposit 50% of the total agreed amount.
It is a work for someone/company that already developed similar codes in the resellers area.
Please, we need to see examples of your work before we approve the work.
We have lot of work in osCommerce so the person/company that will be awarded could work with us in the long run.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP, MySQL, Linux, osCommerce