Please develop a C# program that acts as a simple graffiti application that enables users to paint pictures using the mouse. The program has to be submitted by Thursday, March 25th 5:00 PM.
User required features are:
* painting using a paintbrush tool (by click-and-drag on the painting canvas).
* controlling the color of the paint for the paintbrush; multiple colors can be used in a single picture.
* controlling the width of the paintbrush with a slider.
* unlimited "undo" of paint actions.
* selective deletion of paint actions -- clicking on/near previous paint actions deletes them (this is the hard one, save for last).
* clearing the canvas.
* show an "About" popup dialog box that displays your name.
Also, the application window containing the paint canvas must:
* be resizable (with the paint canvas resizing to fill the available window space).
* not lose the current painted picture when the window is resized or manipulated in any way.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as
**complete source code** of all work done.
2) Source code MUST be easy for a beginner level programmer to follow
3) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
4) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Program has to be written in C# to run on a Windows 2000/XP machine.