I have a handheld Palm with a symbol Barcode scanner
I want to download one field from a Access database to the Palm,I then want to scan a barcode with the Palm and for the program in the palm to check if the barcode is in the database that was downloaded from access 2000, if it is not a the Palm will alert me to that fact.I want to be able to upload all the barcode and qty that i have scaned to Access 2000.
The Barcode sacanner on the Palm must be actived by and of the buttons on the Palm.
So the Process will be
This will be the Process
1. Sync Palm w/Desktop- DownLoad one field from Access table ie ProductID
2. Scan Barcodes - Scan barcode into another field on the Palm,compair with the first field, if no match msgbox to alert me,if Barcode is scaned a number of times it updated the qty field form that barcode.
[url removed, login to view] Palm w/Desktop - Uploads the barcode and qty fields to an Access table
So there will be three fields on the Palm, Field A (ProductID) the Downloaded fiels from Access.
Field B will be the Barcode scan field.
Field C will the Qty field.
the Palm Language does not matter
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Windows 98se Access 2000