I would like to have someone to show me how to integrate PayPal payment to my website. What I ask for is a PHP function that I call with the required parameters to proceed to the checkout trough PayPal in the way described above.
I want to use IPN and I am unsure if I have to respond something specific to the PayPal server when my script is called. If I have to, I ask for a script that will send the appropriate response to PayPal, but the script will do nothing with the data (I will take care of that part)
I know PHP, I found some code that allowed me to donate and to authorise and confirm some sort of payment but I didn't get to make the usual process working where:
1) The user click "Buy" on my website
2) My website send the Description, the Amount, Currency and Payment ID to the some other stuff are sent to PayPal's server, and redirect the user to the PayPal's website.
3) User See the description, the amount, etc. on PayPal and process the transaction.
4) The buyer is redirected to my website
5) I want to use IPN to keep track of the status of each payment
I would like to be provided with a simple class in the one I set-up my PayPal account information. You can provide me with a folder to add on my website with many files in it. However, I want to include only one file and call only two functions.
AddItem(Description, Amount, ItemID....); // can be called multiple times
ProceedTransaction(Currency, OrderID....); // Will be called once BEFORE header is sent to allow redirection.
If the IPN script need to respond something to PayPal server, the provided script should be stand-alone, except if it uses a parameter file to get the required account information to work properly from a file that is required by the other script anyway. You may also just put that information in text in the IPM script.
I will first configure it with my SandBox account, and then move it to my website when I'll have done implementing the whole payment process on my website and will handle the IPN properly.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows? (depending on the nature? of the deliverables):
a)? For web sites or? other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software? installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Must be coded in PHP only. My host is linux based and uses PHP 5 and the scripts should be compatible with it.