This bid is for a Pen Pal site coding where people can meet up and talk and possibly exchange email address’. The site should be based on the template attached (but open to modifications)
* Messages sent should only include the message, username, date
* All messages sent through the site should be stored separately (so members can’t see/edit/delete them) within the database for safety reasons.
* Allow members to create an Address Book
* Allow members to sign up via PayPal IPN and display the sign up fee on the front page. (If set to [url removed, login to view] sign up fee it should be replaced with the word *FREE*)
* Personal information about members should **NEVER** be shown to other members (only email address’ may be exchanged via the site)
* Send messages to other users via the website
* Read the received messages
* Edit personal details
* Have the option to show their email address via the Address Book. The email should only be shown when **BOTH** members select to allow each other to view their email address.
* Display stored messages (safety messages) by username, when required
* Edit/Suspend/Delete accounts
* Change the sign up fee so it automatically changes for billing.
This description may under-go changes so the code must be flexible to be able to accommodate any changes.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
Analog [url removed, login to view]
Apache [url removed, login to view]
gcc/g++ [url removed, login to view]
Microsoft Frontpage 2002 Server Extensions
Miva Merchant [url removed, login to view] (requires a seperate liscense)
Miva Empressa [url removed, login to view] (requires a seperate liscense)
ModSSL [url removed, login to view]
MySQL [url removed, login to view]
POP3/IMAP 2001a -10
SquirrelMail [url removed, login to view]
Vacation Message 188.8.131.52
Xinetd [url removed, login to view]
Must load in all major browsers: IE, Netscape, Opera etc