REPOST OF FORMER BID REQUEST (with some adjustments). I would like to set up a website which need to include the following scripts:
- Links database (either CGI or PHP). It must be possible for outsiders to add their link (which needs to be approved by me) to a specific category (outsiders not capable of adding a new category theirselves). The links database must be divided in divers categories and subcategories (like is done with hotlinks pro - Mr CQI Guy script . A linkchecker to see that a link is still online (valid) must be provided too.
- a login option for shelters where they can post their rescued rabbits (incl. pictures - size limited). These pictures (incl. name of pet, age + link to shelter) must be randomly shown throughout the website (on rightside of window): 5 pictures per page. Everytime someone changes page, these pictures should change to. Randomly picking out of the database. Example site using this same feature: [url removed, login to view]
- A search database feature where peole can search for female/male, age, country, province/state
- a form where people can upload their story about their pet from the animal shelter incl. picture, which after approval by me, will be posted on the website (via weblog). Announcement of new story should be available on home page.
The site will be hosted by ipowerweb, so check out their hosting package (3 mysql, php provided). I myself work on an iMac (golive 6) and it would be great if I could alter the website when I feel the need to (not the programming part though) I posted this request before but the programmer is not able to finish of my project. I am allowed however to use the designed template and which I like. I do not have a .psd file or whatever, only a example of how it looks like (is attached in the zipfile). The only change I want to it, is to make it suitable for 1024 x 768 and probably a new header must be made. The logo is my own (illustrator file) and will be provided to the coder, just like the rabbitpictures to use in the header.
**f you are only a programmer, you are most welcome to place your bid as well. I am willing to held a contest at another site where designers design templates from which you can choose. The only thing I ask is for some guidance from your side how the layout must be to integrate the programming part correctly.** And ofcourse the programming of the stuff above.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation package that will install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
see [url removed, login to view] for specifications