Phorum-Module for banning users as moderator
- Phorum is available from [url removed, login to view], please check the software before applying
- real module required (!) see description of that on [url removed, login to view],4112
while template changes to add the buttons are allowed
- no own sql-code, only using the phorum_db_*-functions
- using phorum_get_url-calls to build urls
- moderators with a given custom profile field should have the ability to use the functions *in a specified vroot (Virtual Root)*, moderator can have the permission for multiple vroots
- adds buttons / images to the read-view to add bans on author-name, user_id (so, for the registered users), email-address, ip-address (without showing the ip-address, just asking if it should be exact or area or large area)
- redirect back to read-page
- additional controlpanel page (not in the module, separate) showing the bans in the current vroot
- must be possible to be released under the Phorum License.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
All platforms Phorum runs at, which is php-4.3.0 or higher, mysql-4.1 or higher, any kind of webserver or OS.