We are producing a new website for a client.
The website will look as if the information / text is appearing on a WHITEBOARD - i.e. the whiteboard will be the background of the flash site and the text / information will appear over the top of it.
However, we have been unable to find a satisfactory image of a whiteboard to use as a background.
- an image - either a photo or something that has been graphically designed in Photoshop etc - of a whiteboard.
- the image should be high quality so that it does not pixilate too much when you zoom in
- the image should show the entire whiteboard - i.e. all of the sides
- the image should be rectangular in shape
- the image should be on a white background
If you have any questions, please ask.
I have attached a sample of a whiteboard so that you have an idea of what we are after (the main image, not the part in the right hand corner)
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Photo image etc