Please see the description below for details, thanks!
I'm looking for a basic 'advertising' script, similar to 'Google Adsense'.
What I want/need is the following:
1. I have a table of products, in this format:
ID, Category of Product, Name of Product, Description of Product, Website URL, Amount $, Amount #2 $, Value
2. I want to have images and text associated with each product, so it should be a 2nd table, and can link to the first table say based on 'ID'. (I.e., different 'advertisements').
3. I also want to be able to have a user table, where they can customize the look/feel (size) of the ad, as well as the colors (similar to google ads), and are able to write their own ad descriptions, etc.
b) Sizes of the ads available are:
c) Colors that can be changed are:
d) The 'layout' should be similar to the google adsense when selecting ad sizes/colors (please see the attached .jpg file for an example)
4. A basic user 'account' creation (stores datetime created/ipaddress, username,password)
So basically what would happen is simliar to when someone uses google ads:
a) The user logs in with a username/password (you'll need to check this, you'll need to a simply account creation script
b) They then choose the size of the ad, as well as colors
c) They can select the 'category' of products to be displayed (i.e., it should be a 'checklist' of items, and they can select say 1 category, 5 categories, etc, etc) A suggestion would be to do something like "CategoriesSelected: 1,2,5,9", which would then just do a 'select' from the table for categories that =1,2,5,9
d) They should be able to click a button which would simply display the ad text to be cut & pasted. It would use an 'iframe', and the iframe dimesions would be based on what they specified, i.e.,
<iframe width=200 height=200 src=[url removed, login to view]>
The 'content' of the ad would be something like:
... ads displayed here
d) When the ads are 'displayed', it should be displayed 'randomly', and only the ads for a particular category shown
Anyways, that is about it. Please let me know whether you need any more details.
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Nov 17, 2009 3:05:10 PM:
Hi guys! I forgot to enter a project description, so some of you were wondering what this was about. Please try accessing the project description now, it should work. Thanks!
* * *This broadcast message was sent to all bidders on Tuesday Nov 17, 2009 6:31:05 PM:
Hi guys! Thank-you for considering this bid. Please let me know what you would bid, as well as your timeframe for completion. Thanks!