Take a look at [url removed, login to view]
This is the test page for our latest web project where users will txt from their mobile phones to vote for their friends in an online popularity contest.
What we will require is the remainder of the site to be built in PHP, including pages for the following.
- Creating a new user
- Uploading photos (including dynamically resizing using ImageMagik or the like)
- Collection further personal data (web form)
- Account administration (user must login then can change photo, details, etc.)
- Vote Processing
- Referal system (users will also score extra points when new members that they referred get voted for).
- Expiration of photos that have been present for more than 30 days.
- Backend pages (protected by administrators password) allowing us to moderate photos, remove users, etc.
Full details of code sequences will be sent to the winning bidder. The MySQL database for the site is mostly in place - but can be modified if required.
Sucesful bidders will provide a personalised response and include links to similar sites they have produced in the past, demonstrating PHP/MySQL abilities.
Please also state if you think you would be able to contribute greatly to the overall design of the site.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).