I'm looking for a php script that will do the following.
Login to my account at <[url removed, login to view]>
Do multiple queries and extract the keywords that are returned to a text file.
Script does the following.
After I load the script I aught to see a screen that asks the following.
1. A form field where I can paste a list of queries that I would like the script to extract.
2. Login and password for my keycompete account.
3. Output text file and/or email address to receive the results.
4. Minimum KeyCompete Rating for extracted keywords.
5. Random delay setting between requests.
After clicking go - the script will query keycompete with the first item - extract only those keywords whose keycompete rating is higher than the one provided on the previous page - if any - save it into a temp results file - wait the random time - then shoot out the next request - when done - mail or save the results.
This type of project aught not to take to long for someone that knows what he/she is doing.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).