I need a dating script written in PHP with MySQL. Here are the features I need:
- 2 user levels (one is free with limited use, other is full access). Users need capability to upgrade their account via Paypal payment or similar.
- Allow picture uploads up to 8 per account (2 for limited users) with 80KB max size each file.
- Ability to search user profiles by username, age and location, etc. Do not need to include genders.
- Users can make uploaded picture private or public. If
private, password is set by user and given to others to view their private pictures. If public, must be approved by ADMIN before shown in user profile.
- Admin needs capability to edit user profiles and delete or reject uploaded pictures.
- Show online status in profile and search results for each user.
- Users need ability to add or remove other users from their buddy list. Buddy list will show when user is online also.
- Private messaging system so users can read, compose, reply and Instant Message each other internally.
Limited use for Level 1 (free account) users will be 2 picture uploads, 10 composed messages daily, no IM capabilities, and 10 user/profile searches daily. All users can create profiles, maintain buddy list and edit their settings and pictures.
I am also open to using PERL with flat files. You can let me know which you would like to code in. Thank you.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
"Unix", "in all 3.0 versions of Internet Explorer and Netscape"